Long time no chat
Well good news…I’ve been nominated by the AMAZING Liv from LIFEASLIV. She’s pretty cool…just sayin’
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in the post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and tell the bloggers you’ve nominated
11 Random Facts:
1. Still a Canadian citizen living in Michigan! But I’m super proud of being a part of both amazing countries!
2. Running, while I may not do it as much now, changed my life forever, and it will always mean more to me than just being some form of exercise or an arbitrary sport
3. While I am an extrovert in social situations, I am definitely a person who needs quiet/me time, and I’m never afraid to go places by myself and just enjoy my surroundings.
4. I’m a political science major, and I absolutely LOVE it, even though my parents are somewhat skeptical at times. However, if I could go back, I would have done Kinesiology instead, because it is my true passion.
5. Sometimes I’m a very insecure person about my accomplishments and life in general, but I am very proud of my athletic accomplishments and how I’ve managed to go from a pretty much non-athlete to winning races and being able to race at collegiate levels at a Division 1 school.
6. Some people laugh, but I love my job at the Cupcake Station; it is rewarding and the people that I work with have changed my life.
7. I’ve done things in college that I NEVER thought I would do when I was younger; yes, I went crazy, and I do crazy things sometimes, but I love experiencing EVERYTHING life has to offer. You only live once, so never be fearful to try something once!
8. I’ve watched every season and every episode of the Real Housewives on Bravo!
9. I am obsessed with music – it is my other form of therapy other than exercise. Electro/dubstep is my preferred genre and I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC WITH A PASSION!
10. You will NEVER EVER see me eat a hotdog or pickles! YUCK
11. I love to sleep on my back and I have to have a blanket covering my eyes and the top of my head! I don’t know why, but the only way I can fall asleep easily is if I can only see complete blackness, hence the blanket covering my eyes!
1. What are you wearing right now? I’m in my PJ’s: a purple tank top and polka dot boxers. It is currently 3:30 am and I’m super hungry, so I’m eating breakfast lol
2. What was the craziest thing you have ever done? I’ve had awesome times going out and having fun EVERY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. You only live once
Me and my friend last Wednesday night at a concert. Didn’t go to bed that night. #winning
3. You can go anywhere in the world right now. Where would you go? I would go to California – specifically to the beach because it is getting damn cold over here in Michigan, and I want to be tan and having fun under the sun!
4. What is a secret talent you have? I don’t really have any except my thumb is double jointed and I can make a three leaf clover with my tongue lol
5. What is one piece of technology you can’t live without? Other than my phone, I’d say my ipod. I cherish my music.
6. If you were dying, what would your last meal be? Probably a delicious margarita style pizza with my Grandma’s trifle for dessert with EXTRA homemade whipped cream! YUMMM
7. Target or Walmart? Why? Target – way more organized and better products
8. Lake or beach? Why? As long as it is warm, I don’t care. I really do love swimming in the lake though during the summer
9. Do you have any siblings? How many? Are you close to them? I have one younger sister who is currently a senior in high school – her name is Sonja. We used to be super close when we were young, and then once she was a freshman, we weren’t as close for a couple of years, but within the past two years we have gotten closer again. She is finally getting over her teenage angst years!
10. Write down the last song you listened to? Sail (Unlimited Gravity Remix) by AWOLNATION. Listen to this song asap…best remix I’ve heard so far!
11. If you had a million dollars, what would you do? Boring answer – put it away and save it. Fun answer – go on a mad shopping spree, buy concert tickets to every electronic music festival (Ultra, Electric Daisy Carnival, Bonnaroo, Lolla, etc.), and go on an awesome Spring Break vacation with my friends!
1. What are your phobias?
2. Where were you born originally and do you still live there?
3. Ultimate pet peeve (not including driving pet peeves, because I’ve discovered that everyone has road rage)?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. In your life, what has been your proudest accomplishment?
6. Favorite clothing store to shop at?
7. What has been your favorite holiday gift ever from whatever holiday you celebrate?
8. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you fulfill that dream?
10. What was the last fast food restaurant you ate at, and what did you get?
11. What unique quality do you love about yourself?
3. You Me Fit